- Forest ecology and climate change adaptation – Professor John Caspersen
- Forest Resource Economics and Decision Support Systems – Professor Rasoul Yousefpour
- Applied Behavioural and Chemical Ecology of Forest Insects – Assistant Professor – Jeremy Allison
- Forest Ecosystems and Environmental Restoration – Professor Sean Thomas
- Fire Management Systems Laboratory – Professor Dave Martell
- Forest fuels and fire behaviour – Professor Mike Wotton
- Invasive Species Lab – Professor Sandy Smith
- Forest Resource Economics and Management – Professor Shashi Kant
- Forest Biomaterials Science – Professor Sally Krigstin
- Forest Biomaterials Science and Engineering Lab – Professor Ning Yan
- Nano-Structured Industrial Biomaterials Group; Centre for Biocomposites and Biomaterials Processing – Professor Mohini Sain
- Population dynamics and management of forest insect pests – Professors Chris MacQuarrie & Sandy Smith
- Wildfire management – Professor David Martell
Openings for PhD Students – Program Start – January 2023
- The Graduate Department of Forestry is now accepting applications for PhD positions starting in January, 2023.
- Please indicate in your ‘letter of intent’ that you wish to start your program in January, 2023.
- Deadline: November 15, 2022 (applicable only for PhD positions starting in January, 2023)
- For more information please visit the Application Deadlines webpage.
Admission for the 2023-24 academic year
Applications are now open.
For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements webpage.