- Forest ecology and climate change adaptation – Professor John Caspersen
- Forest Resource Economics and Decision Support Systems – Professor Rasoul Yousefpour
- Applied Behavioural and Chemical Ecology of Forest Insects – Assistant Professor – Jeremy Allison
- Forest Ecosystems and Environmental Restoration – Professor Sean Thomas
- Fire Management Systems Laboratory – Professor Dave Martell
- Forest fuels and fire behaviour – Professor Mike Wotton
- Forest Resource Economics and Management – Professor Shashi Kant
- Forest Biomaterials Science – Professor Sally Krigstin
- Forest Biomaterials Science and Engineering Lab – Professor Ning Yan
- Nano-Structured Industrial Biomaterials Group; Centre for Biocomposites and Biomaterials Processing – Professor Mohini Sain
- Forest Ecosystems & Conservation Science – Professor Katherine Siegel
Openings for PhD Students – Program Start – January 2025
- The Graduate Department of Forestry will be accepting applications for PhD positions starting in January, 2025.
- Please indicate in your ‘letter of intent’ that you wish to start your program in January, 2025.
- Applications for winter 2024 will open on February 1, 2024. Deadline: April 15, 2024.
- For more information please visit the Application Deadlines webpage.
Admission for the 2024-25 academic year
For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements webpage.