The following programs are available for undergraduate students enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Science:
- Forest Conservation Science: forest biology and ecology with electives in life and physical sciences
- Forest Conservation Arts: community forest management, forest policy and economics, and forest product trade with electives in social sciences
You can pursue a Specialist, Major or Minor in any of these programs. Earning a Specialist will ensure you have the opportunity to study a wide range of topics in greater depth, which will be particularly useful if you’re considering enrolling in the Master of Forest Conservation (MFC) or Masters of Science in Forestry (MScF) program.
- View Forestry undergraduate courses
- View the Faculty of Arts and Science timetable
- Download the Course Outline Form- FOR401H1 (Thesis-Research) and FOR403H1 (Directed Readings)
NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards Program
If you’re currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and interested in spending the summer doing research under the supervision of a professor at the Daniels Faculty, please visit the NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards Program.
For any inquiries on the Forestry undergraduate programs and courses, please contact our Program Administrator:
Room ES 1016E
33 Willcocks Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 3B3