The date by which all parts of the online application must be completed (e.g., biography, education, program of study, reference contact and payment).
The date by which all applicable documents, including references, transcripts, CV, letter of intent/interest and writing sample, must be received by the department. Applications cannot be reviewed for admission until all documents are received by the department. It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your documents in the online application and to follow up with your referees if references are not received in advance of deadlines.
For MFC Program Applicants
Application Deadline: March 14, 2022
Document Deadline: March 21, 2022
For MScF and PhD Program Applicants
- Applications will be considered as they are received and offers will be made to successful applicants. It is therefore in the applicant’s interest to submit their application early, in advance of the document deadline indicated by the online application system.
- For automatic consideration for prestigious awards specifically geared to international applicants, international applicants should submit their online application and all documentation, including reference reports and official transcripts, by January 12, 2022.
- The latest date by which applications that are complete including all supporting documentation will be considered is April 15, 2022.
PhD Domestic Applications only – To be considered for a January Program start
- Please indicate in your ‘letter of intent’ that you wish to start your program in January 2022.
- Completed application including all supporting documents must be submitted by November 19, 2021 (applicable only for domestic PhD positions starting in January 2022).
- Application form
- Copy of English-language test score, if applicable (see English Language proficiency)
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Letter of Interest (MFC only) or Letter of Intent (MScF/PhD only) See Admission Requirements for details
- Writing sample (MScF/PhD only) This should be a copy of or excerpt from what you consider to be your best publication or best essay. Please limit to 10 pages or less.
- References, see Admission Requirements for details